General Dentists, Dr. TJ Loftus, Dr. Jay Heeren, and the Sturgis dental team provide service in the areas of:
• Dental Implant restorations
• Cosmetic dentistry
• Anxiety-free dentistry
• Laser Periodontal Therapy
TJ was the first son to follow in his father’s footsteps into dentistry. He received a B.S. in Biology from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia before earning his D.D.S. degree from the University of Iowa.
He continues to excel through his association with other dental professionals in the following organizations:
• Academy of General Dentistry
• South Dakota Dental Association
• Black Hills District Dental Society
• American Dental Association
• International Association for Orthodontics
When not attending to the care of his Sturgis patients, TJ spends time with his wife, Kristen, and their children. They are active in the Sturgis community and take great pride in living in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota.
Dr. Jay Heeren attended The University of Iowa College of Dentistry. In addition to making the Dean’s List all four years of dental school, Jay also received several awards:
• Dr. John M. and Hannah L. Roland Scholarship for demonstrating compassion towards patients
• R.E. Minger Award for outstanding prosthodontic work
• Academy of Operative Dentistry Award for excellence in operative dentistry
The faculty elected Jay for acceptance to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society for excellence in scholarship, exemplary traits of character and potential for leadership in the dental profession.
Dr. Heeren was raised on a farm near Sioux Falls and attended college at Black Hills State University. Jay married his wife, Kayla, in 2005. They have three children: Lydia, Grace and JD. Jay enjoys spending time with his family, hunting, and fishing. He and Kayla are excited to raise their family in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota.